Campaigns Operation Manager
Route Networking Group
- Eagle, ID
Campaigns Operation Manager
This company started in 2009 when two stay-at-home moms decided to reduce their grocery bill through couponing. Then they decided to blog about it. We’ve been enabling smart people to live like rich people ever since. In a nutshell: we make it easy to shop smarter.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a highly communicative individual to act as the hands-on marketing liaison between our dynamic sales team, our fast-paced marketing, content and creative teams, and our ever-important clients. One part digital marketer, one part master communicator, one part project manager, and one part diplomat. Sound like you? Read on!
Currently considering remote applicants who reside in the following states: Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Washington, Wisconsin or South Dakota.
In this role, you will:
- Become an expert on all aspects of content by learning our writing style, what makes a good deal and getting to know our various platforms.
- Partner with the sales and client success teams in pre-sales and post-sales activities with clients, to ensure there is a happy alignment between what the client wants, what the sales team is selling and what the marketing and content teams can execute on.
- Translate sales conversations into action by gathering requirements and developing execution plans with key due dates based on timelines and client goals.
- Utilize project management skills to define the campaign process, monitor implementation schedule, communicate status’ and manage projects to an accurate and full execution using Asana and other internal tools.
- Manage and lead the day to day execution and the career growth of the Campaigns Operation teams.
- Professionally educate and communicate with our clients and partners on our process, timelines, deadlines, request approvals, our voice and our content.
- Manage the life cycle of selling tactics including:
- Developing and maintaining collateral on new and existing tactics
- Training internal teams on new and existing tactics
- Managing the development of new tactics to sell
- anaging discussions around tactic pricing (i.e. annual and seasonal price changes)
- Efficiently and effectively execute digital media projects for clients through display advertising, digital content, social media placements, and confirm all projects adhere to tech and creative specifications and brand guidelines.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in a marketing operations role
- Proven ability to effectively manage internal and external relationships
- 1+ years experience leading, managing and growing a team
- 1+ years experience using Project Management methodologies
- Diplomatic problem solver
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours in order to capture content in real-time.
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
About This Client:
We’ve built a unique company culture that combines sarcasm and shenanigans with high productivity and innovation. Our headquarters sits on the greenbelt adjacent to the beautiful Boise River, and yes, our team would love to go on a long walk with you if you are local. If you will be remote, we challenge you to a trivia competition every Tuesday.
We’re looking for self-motivated individuals who can work in a scrappy, fast-paced environment, where egos and org charts are not allowed. If you’ve got brains plus drive and you can admit three work tasks you’re genuinely bad at, you have the self-awareness we’re looking for. We never expect perfection, only humility and transparency.
If you like autonomy and a challenge, we think you’ll love it here.
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
$65,000 - $75,000