Initially established in Boise in 1896, our client specializes in educational, healthcare, and government facility design in the Northwest. For more than 126 years, they’ve created environments, touched countless lives, and continue to be driven by a standard of excellence.
Our client is a great workplace where team members can learn and grow their successful careers in a dynamic architecture and interior design firm. In addition to a competitive salary, employer-matched 401K program, medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness benefits, work-life balance, paid holidays, paid time off, and mentorship, our client provides continuing education, including catered lunch & learns, opportunities for community involvement, and an occasional spontaneous Nerf gun battle.
Our client is seeking an experienced Architectural Project Manager to join their team. This person must have the ability to plan and direct all aspects of a project to ensure its success. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of project types and sizes with a dynamic, growing firm. This company's multiple-year project backlog provides exciting opportunities to lead large-scale healthcare and multi-use high-rise buildings.
• Lead a team of architects and designers through every phase of the project
• Responsible for project technical aspects including schedule, budget, and specifications, detailing, and Quality
• Coordination with clients, consultants, contractors, and internal project groups
• Provide mentoring to junior staff
• Bachelor's or Master’s degree in architecture
• 5+ years of Project Management experience preferred
• Proficient in Revit and Bluebeam
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work within a highly collaborative team environment
• Ability to manage multiple projects and maintain schedules
• Strong time management and attention to detail