Office Land Surveyor
Route Networking Group
- Hailey, ID
Together with our client, RNG is seeking a Land Surveyor to work in their BEAUTIFUL Hailey, Idaho office.Their primary areas of survey practice include land development, boundary, and construction surveys.
This position will work under the direction of a senior PLS. Candidates must have strong math, communication and organizational skills; be a team player; be physically fit with a willingness/enthusiasm to work outdoors, as well as in a professional office environment on a wide variety of projects. This position may require overtime and work outdoors in adverse conditions, as needed.
- Preparation of Construction, Subdivision, ALTA, Boundary, Topographic, and Special Surveys, Legal Descriptions and Surveying Exhibits to fit client needs
- Put together field packets for field work, check and breakdown field notes and coordinate information & questions with field crew and project manager
- Conduct research to obtain the appropriate public/ private land records, survey control data, and other pertinent information from various sources for boundaries, location, topographical and design surveys, location of right of way, and utility locations
- Request information from title companies, highway departments, municipalities, etc. that relate to property being surveyed and adding information to CAD drawing
- Perform field work as needed
- Professional Land Surveyor licensed in Idaho or ability to obtain within in 24 months.
- Proficient using AutoCAD/Civil 3D. Strong AutoCAD/Civil3D, and GPS/RTK, Robotic Total Station is desired. Minimum 1 year experience.
- Ability to operate all survey equipment including but not limited to robotic total stations, GPS survey equipment, data collectors and automatic level. Minimum 1 year experience.
- A current driver’s license in good standing & ability to operate company owned vehicles
Monday, January 18, 2021