Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
This client offers a career opportunity for a consistent, detail-oriented, organized, systematic, and project-oriented Project Manager. You will be managing up to 10 projects concomitantly. These projects are typically 3 to 6 months long each, and you will be accountable from project signature to delivery to complete customer satisfaction of these projects.
This client is on a mission to make soccer accessible in every neighborhood. They work with local manufacturers in Boise who bring their fields to life, and their warehouse team puts the final touches on each piece before it hits the road. Our fields are then installed, and people are playing soccer in places you never thought possible -- from backyards in California to rooftops in New York City.
The position is based in Boise, ID.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
- Accountable for your work and able to finish detail-oriented tasks with limited supervision.
- Willing to learn.
- Ability to multitask and consistently follow up.
- Must be able to pass a background check, drug test, and be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for any employer.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong communication skills: proven customer interaction
- Project management and problem-solving skills: Resourcefulness
- Experience with project management work
- Superb organizational skills
- Landscape Architecture - Project Management is a bonus.
- Love for soccer is a bonus.
BENEFITS OF THE COMPANY:
- This is a salaried position with competitive compensation and 401k.
- Comprehensive health benefits package including dental and vision.
- Paid Holidays and Paid Vacation
- Proven opportunity for advancement within the organization
- Job training & development
- Base is 40-45k with a profit sharing plan. Expected earnings for that position will be 55/60k if targets are met.
9 am - 5 pm, Monday - Friday (Full-Time)
Friday, August 6, 2021