Vice President of Talent
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
The Vice President of Talent identifies and implements ways to support the company’s purpose and goals through talent management. This role serves on the company’s Leadership Team and will collaborate cross-functionally with the Operations, Sales, Technology and Integration teams. In our recruitment process for the role, we will consider candidates based in the Treasure Valley area and candidates highly motivated to relocate to the Treasure Valley area.
The Vice President of Talent will have the opportunity to participate in a hybrid office setting. Certain meetings and activities will require in-person attendance; there is an option to work from home outside of these.
- Identifies key performance indicators for the organization's human resource and talent management functions; assesses the organization's success and market competitiveness based on these metrics.
- Builds and maintains programs focused on enriching the Team Member experience and the client’s culture.
- Creates learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Manages talent acquisition process; ensures the company attracts, hires and retains A Players.
- Researches, develops, and implements competitive compensation, benefits, performance appraisal, and employee incentive programs.
- Assists with resolution of human resource, compensation, and benefits questions, concerns, and issues.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in employment law, human resources, and talent management.
- Ensures compliance with employment, benefits, insurance, safety, and other laws, regulations, and requirements.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Masters degree highly preferred
- 10+ years of Human Resource Management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or professional development experience highly preferred
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP or similar certification strongly preferred
Reports to: CEO
Monday, August 2, 2021