This position is intended for someone who is very familiar with developing robust, scalable, performant APIs and all the architecture surrounding them. We will accept a Full Stack engineer if they can prove high proficiency on server side development.
• Strong understanding of event-driven architecture, Pub/Sub, and/or messaging systems. A single event in our system could have hundreds to thousands of recipients and may have medium to large-sized data requirements associated with it.
• Experience with Docker and serverless applications. Specifically with Cloud Run and Kubernetes.
• Ability to choose appropriate data structures, algorithms, patterns, systems, and architectures.
• Has built and/or maintained enterprise level applications with NodeJS and Typescript.
• Experience with an ORM, Prisma or TypeORM as strong plus
• Working knowledge of shell/bash scripting.
• Strong understanding of REST principles, the REST maturity model, and HTTP protocols.
• Ability to manage and configure infrastructure, load balancers, and servers.
• Data modeling and database design for SQL and NoSQL as well as debugging and tuning database queries and operations in SQL and NoSQL databases.
Minimum Required Proficiency Levels (0 – 10)
• We will ask very strong typescript specific questions and this is our primary requirement for this position.
• Understanding of complex process flows: 9
• Data modeling and Database design: 7
• Restful API development: 8
• Pub/Sub or Event Based Messages Systems: 7
• ETL process development: 6
• Cloud Architecture Development: 5
• Familiarity with Frontend Development: 2
• Worked with a Product Catalog (PIM) or Ecommerce Platform previously
• Familiarity with payment processing procedures
• Understands and/or has implemented business analytics on a high level.
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!