Our client integrates our passion for interior design and our partnerships with quality furniture manufacturers to assist in creating functional, comfortable, and attractive environments for all business types. Their experienced team provides comprehensive space planning and design solutions while sourcing unique products to enhance any commercial workspace.
The core purpose of their company is to Build Culture, Create Community, and Enrich Lives. They seek to achieve this purpose for every client through each project they undertake, and the long-term customer relationships they've developed over the last three decades are a testament to that commitment.
What We Need
To ensure their customers get the service, follow through, and commitment they guarantee, along with Route Networking Group, they need to add additional resources to their key accounts team.
It is expected that this position will work closely as a part of a team. The team or teams will consist of a lead Account Manager, Designer, Project Manager, and Operations Manager. The Sales / Project Coordinator will work with closely with the lead Account Manager and customer contacts to ensure key project deliverables are met including quotes, product information, installation, punch list, and project closeout.
They are looking for a team member who is flexible, adaptable, and able to quickly find solutions. This position has a great opportunity to grow and support or lead various parts of the organization.
What You Will Do
The Sales/Project Coordinator is responsible for the entire sales order fulfillment process, including management of customer orders from order entry through punch list and project close-out. You will be providing support to sales personnel, and accurate and timely service to customers.
• Communicate with customers regarding order status, punch list resolution, and the scheduling of orders for delivery/installation
• Provide clarifications and answers for customer’s questions regarding order issues
• Support Account Manager in various tasks including customer requests, research, solution production and ideation.
• Assist sales/project personnel in pricing, product research, and technical order information (C.O.M. requirements, custom requirements, etc.)
• Assist sales with the preparation of the quote; reviews quote and prints it for sales presentation to customer
• Review and proof order for basic information (ship to, bill to, contract number, etc.), accuracy and completeness
• Enter orders into computer system; send products and Bill of Materials (BOM) to order entry to be ordered
Sales Order Management
• Disperse order information to appropriate internal and external personnel (sales staff, operations, customer, etc.)
• Coordinate with Order Entry to ensure acknowledgements meet customer expectations, timelines, and are shipping in full.
• Review receiving information from field operation and matches to order; resolve discrepancies before approval and sending to receivables
• Ensure project completion and communicates with Order Entry to ensure timely invoicing customer for product delivered and work performed
• Communicate and coordinate with the warranty position to ensure all punch list work is done in a timely manner
Work Order Management
• Document punch items and documentation to ensure Account Manager and Operations team are aware of any outstanding punch or project issues.
• Coordinate with scheduling in Warehouse Delivery & Installation (WD&I) to ensure work orders are scheduled
• Initiate service quotes for deliveries, small orders, and major orders (if required)
• Maintain master sales order and work order files in business / order system to ensure file is complete and up to date
• Initiate and oversee deliveries and small installations; provide order management on all work, including large projects
• Analyze order requirements, details scope of work, requests service pricing and schedules work with dispatcher for deliveries and small installations
• Interface with Order Entry and in some cases factory on order status, current lead times, reservation of manufacturing for future/ project orders, specials requirements, C.O.M. requirements, etc.
• Communicate with Account Manager or customer on schedule of work, site requirements, and project parameters for deliveries and small installations
• Manage factory interface and shipping coordination as appropriate for critical projects
• Ensure completion of delivery and small installation task completion
Sales/Work Order Close-Out
• Maintain and file customer sign-offs for all assigned sales/work orders
• Ensure all product and service work for assigned sales/work orders is invoiced in a timely manner
• Be responsible for punch list resolution, including ordering product and initiating work orders; follows up to ensure timely completion of punch list work and coordinates with the warranty position where appropriate
What You Bring
• 2+ years of experience working in a property, asset, or project management, plus a resume that reflects:
• Solid problem solving / adaptability
• Proven ability to collaborate and contribute to a team
• A record of capability in managing complex dynamic long-term projects
• Proficiency in Microsoft 365 and Suite of products
• Experience with Enterprise Resource Systems to build track Bill of Materials and issue customer PO’s
• Service-focused mindset, excellent listening skills, and a love of communication and solution-seeking
• Superb writing and communication skills for customer and team communication in which to deliver our company’s objectives and values
• Demonstrated success in cross-functional collaboration, critical thinking, problem solving, managing work and professional relationships, and interpersonal communication
• A passion for customer success and service
• Ability to thrive in an interdependent team environment