Human Resources Coordinator
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Our client is currently seeking an experienced, motivated, and highly organized HR Coordinator to join their team in Boise. Candidate must excel in a fast-paced environment and be able to manage multiple projects and competing priorities with excellence and efficiency.
- Support in the execution of HR projects and initiatives to support business goals.
- Focus on a wide range of human resource functions including staffing, benefits, compliance, and ensuring all employees are well informed of human resource policies and programs.
- Prepare new hire packets and coordinate online onboarding process.
- Assist in coordinating various staffing procedures such as processing employee life-cycle changes (hires, terminations, promotions, status changes, etc.) maintaining and updating employee files, both paper and electronic.
- Enter data in the payroll system and HR vault, maintaining integrity of data of HR files.
- Perform routine auditing of employee files including I-9 and benefit files.
- Answer requests affiliated with HR role such as employment verification, employee payroll questions, benefits questions, etc.
- Cover front desk receptionist role when out of the office including greeting clients, answering phone, maintaining security procedures, handling mail, etc.
- Contribute to the development of team members.
- Mentor and train, as needed.
- Edit and update training materials.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Maintaining frequent and professional employee communications and responding quickly to requests.
- Well-organized and responsible with aptitude in problem-solving.
- Sense of ethics, integrity, and confidentiality with regard to employee and business issues.
- Strong data entry skills with an eye for detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and within a transformational team environment.
- Ability to capture and document business and reporting requirements.
- Strong detail orientation and be a solutions-oriented team player who takes initiative and is accountable for their own results.
- Dependable, trustworthy, and self-motivated.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or equivalent knowledge/experience, preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in customer service focused role.
- HR experience preferred.
- Familiarity with COBRA, FMLA, ADA and legal compliance.
- Awareness and general understanding of federal, state, and local employment laws.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to facilitate discussions with all internal departments in a diplomatic and constructive manner and to support customer relations.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills: Windows based PC programs: (i.e., Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Positive, friendly and supportive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, adherence to company policies, programs and work rules.
- Highly motivated, self-directed and results driven.
- Physical demands include sits, squats, bends, lifts and moves during working hours.
- Responsibilities may change from time to time. The company reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the company and its executives.
- This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!
Wednesday, September 15, 2021