Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
As a ServiceNow Developer you will apply your knowledge of ServiceNow to develop custom scoped applications to deliver enterprise-wide business processes to our customers. The ideal candidate is a master of ServiceNow administration and has some development experience. This candidate possesses the skills and essential knowledge necessary to design, build, and customize applications and services as part of an agile development team. Working across the platform, this role delivers new functionality and innovative solutions, and is a lead contributor in the entire development life cycle.
- This position’s primary responsibilities are development as highlighted below;
- Design / Develop ServiceNow Forms and Tables as well as Modules.
- Develop under Scoped Applications working with ServiceNow Studio.
- Develop Workflow / Flow Design where required to drive Approvals and Process Lifecycle.
- Develop systems integrations and process automation with External system REST APIs.
- Design, create and configure Business Rules, UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and ACLs including advanced scripting of each (including CMS/Service Portal).
- Design, create and configure Notifications, UI Pages, UI Macros, Script Includes, Formatters, etc. in ServiceNow.
- Work with product owner/stakeholders to build requested items and tasks using workflows to manage processes and meet business requirements.
- Document and maintain functional business requirements, process flows and business use cases.
- BA/BS Degree in Information technology or a related discipline or comparable combination of education and successfully demonstrated experience
- 1+ years of ServiceNow development experience to include designing, creating and configuring business rules
- Experience configuring core ServiceNow modules in an enterprise environment including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Possess knowledge of implementing ServiceNow Architecture
- Possess knowledge of Scoped Applications Development in ServiceNow
- Possess knowledge of ServiceNow Scripting
- Familiar with Service Oriented architecture and web services integration (SOAP, WSDL, REST)
- Experience creating ServiceNow update sets, promoting and testing through multiple instances and into production
- Excellent analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, creative problem-solver who can adapt to new technologies and evolving customer requirements
- Capable of working independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent active listening skills
- Capable of dealing with and managing conflict
- Able to work effectively in an environment with many competing and high priority demands
- Able to qualify for a U.S. Federal Government Moderate Risk Position
Our client's success is based upon their most valuable asset - their people. Our client offers a complete benefits package designed with their employees’ needs in mind. They strive to take an “employee first” approach.
We Lead. We Transform. We Deliver.
Take your career to the next level! Our client is a leading Management and Technology Consulting firm specializing in providing business and technical expertise to clients - join them in providing innovative solutions to their customers' challenging issues.
Come be a part of the transformation and innovation they deliver. Our client was founded in 2004 by a group of professionals who saw the need to help clients use process and technology in a more efficient, cost-effective ways and create business value; today they are a Consulting Magazine "top 10 firm to work for" and are a 4-time Inc 5000 Fastest-growing company.
Posted On: Monday, February 10, 2020