Sales Operations Analyst
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Each employee should treat the company as their own, to take responsibility for their work, be willing to learn & grow and to foster & enhance the culture of the organization. Our client's goal is to create an environment that allows people to maintain work-life-balance, to thrive and be satisfied in their career.
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for assisting the sales team and for managing administrative functions within the organization.
- Prepares and maintains promotional and new items contracts
- Submits and maintains customers new item and promotional web platforms
- Establishes a work flow process to manage and deliver contract requests to business managers in a timely manner
- Interfaces with manufacturer customer service teams
- Manages EDI order processing
- Manages claims and deduction management
- Facilitates claims repayment
- Assists in creating sales presentations
- Works within client’s proprietary systems
- Represents the company and sales managers by welcoming visitors.
- Reviews correspondence
- Answers questions and meeting requests directed toward the sales managers
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes and implementing changes
- Takes ownership over accomplishing new and different requests
- Explores opportunities to add value
- Performs other duties as required.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Education & Experience Required
- Position requires a High School Diploma and 3 years of administrative experience
- Associates degree in Business or related field is preferred
- Or, a combination of education and experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Requires competency with Microsoft Office programs for documents, spreadsheets and presentations
- Ability to manage and prioritize competing demands
- Strong organizational skills
Physical Demands & Environment
This position works in an office environment, indoors subject to fluctuations in temperature (indoor climate control) with moderate noise level and lighting. This position has the following physical demands and incumbents must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Sufficient mobility to move around the office
- Ability to use hands for grasping files, papers, notebooks, writing implements, etc.
- Visual acuity sufficient to read documents on paper and on the computer
- Sitting at a desk for up to 8 hours at a time
- May lift up to 20lbs.
This position will travel occasionally
Monday, April 27, 2020