Financial Planning Specialist
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Financial Planning Specialist will work closely with financial representative to deliver financial security to their clients through a comprehensive planning process that integrates risk and investment products. Specialists help financial advisors increase productivity by providing planning and integrated operations support, attending client meetings, and following up with clients.
Specific responsibilities include but will not be limited to:
- Case Preparation
- Collaborate with Financial Advisors and Servicing Team to develop and deliver consistent plans aligned with planning best practices and assumptions for the firm’s clients and prospects.
- Work together with Financial Advisors and Servicing Team to provide, an integrated package for advisors to deliver to their clients during meetings. This includes risk product illustrations, proposals, Investment Policy Statements, etc.
- Collaborate with Financial Advisors and Servicing Team in preparation for client review meetings. This includes an agenda, existing plan, summary documents, and if applicable Morningstar or market analysis, current investment statements, performance reports and marketing materials.
- Sales and Service Support
- Prepare, or collaborate with others to provide, all materials and information Financial Advisors need to support the underwriting and investment client onboarding process.
- Process, or collaborate with others to open/fund investment accounts and investment service requests such as funds disbursements, account transfers and trade correction requests.
- Process, or collaborate with others to complete risk product service requests such as name and address changes, beneficiary changes, updates to Insurance Service Accounts to facilitate the collection of payments, etc.
- Manage workflow to and from Servicing Teams. Track status of client activities through discovery, analysis, closing, and implementation of advisory plans.
Education and Industry Experience
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well with others
- Ability to assess client financial situations and analyze portfolios to develop and implement comprehensive plans aligned with client goals
Additional Desired Skills
- Coachable, and passionate about learning and growing with the firm
- Self-aware and willing to be vulnerable
- Team player with a “we can do it!” mentality
- Life, Accident & Health Insurance licenses
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance and/or related field
- 2-3 years financial planning experience
- Series 7 or 6 & 63
- Minimum of 3 years of broker dealer knowledge and understanding
CAREER GROWTH TRACK
Tuesday, August 10, 2021
$50 - 65,000.00