Delivery Installation Technician
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Our client is currently seeking an experienced Delivery Installation Technician to join their operations team in Boise, Idaho. The candidate will provide exceptional customer service practices and complete assignments to deliver and install equipment accurately and swiftly. Must be computer savvy and skilled at research with hands on experience with copiers, printers, and scanners.
- Check in with Warehouse Manager first thing every morning to go over delivery schedule for the day.
- Always ensure the appropriate equipment is being delivered / picked up based on delivery paperwork.
- Transport equipment to and from specified destinations with care.
- Set up equipment and pull appropriate paperwork upon delivery to customer.
- Wrap all machines in accordance with warehouse color wrapping scheme.
- Deliver supplies to customers as needed and/or relay parts to techs as needed.
- Collect old toners and pull meter reads from picked up machines.
- Inspect and maintain the delivery truck and car’s supplies and equipment such as gas, oil, water, tires, lights, and brakes to ensure the vehicles are in proper working condition.
- Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures.
- Read maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions.
- Communicate with technicians, sales, and IT personnel according to policy when delivering to customers.
- Move equipment within office, warehouse, showroom, storage, etc.
- Perform machine moves for customers as directed in delivery calls.
- Present bills and packing slips for goods delivered or loaded and obtain customer signatures accordingly.
- Obtain signed packing lists and acceptance of delivery paperwork for installed equipment, and scan all for processing upon return to warehouse after completing RMA when needed.
- Report any mechanical problems encountered with vehicles (monthly reports to be turned into Warehouse Manager by the 5th of each month).
- Report delays, accidents, or other traffic and transportation situations, using company supplied cell phone to technician, customer, and Warehouse Manager as appropriate.
- Complete work orders via Remote Tech.
- Always display strong customer service skills and perform at a level which ensure customer satisfaction.
- Assist with shipping and receiving operations, inventory, warehouse/building maintenance, recycling etc.
- Keep warehouse safe with clear walkways.
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance. Must be insurable.
- Electrical and mechanical trouble shooting skills, preferred.
- Detail oriented with outstanding customer service skills.
- Dependable, trustworthy, and self-motivated.
Career Level: Entry
Years of Experience: 2-3 years’ related experience
Degree/Education: High School Diploma required.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ related experience.
- Ability to install hardware/software.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to facilitate discussions with all internal departments in a diplomatic and constructive manner and to support customer relations.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills: Windows based PC programs; (i.e. Excel, Word, and Outlook).
- Positive, friendly, and supportive attitude.
- Excellent time management skills, attention to detail, adherence to company policies, programs, and work rules.
- Must hold valid and clean driver’s license.
- Responsible, self-motivated and neat in appearance.
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!
Thursday, August 12, 2021
$15 - $17 hourly