Full Charge Bookkeeper
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
We are looking for a high level full-charge bookkeeping professional that has experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, bank reconciliations, monthly financials and payroll.
Our client is an established public accounting firm in the Meridian area. Their firm strives at providing outstanding customer satisfaction and they need a team member that will help them reach this goal.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform bookkeeping tasks in QuickBooks.
- Process client bookkeeping in a timely manner with attention to detail.
- Bank and credit card reconciliation in QuickBooks.
- Assist in preparation of monthly/quarterly accounting to financial statement preparation.
- Process payroll for multiple clients.
- Must understand and review payroll transactions.
- Must be willing to learn new software.
- Verbal and written communication with employees.
- 1-3 years of bookkeeping and QuickBooks software experience.
- Experience with financial statement tie-out and year end close.
- Experience with GAAP accounting.
- 1-3 years of experience processing payroll and payroll tax payments.
- Strong communication and professional customer service skills.
- Proven attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Excel and Word.
- Must be willing to learn and adapt in a fast pace environment.
- Must meet deadlines and deliver quality results.
***Prior experience in a Public CPA Firm preferred
Monday, August 31, 2020