Route Networking Group
- Meridianville, ID
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR or SENIOR SUPERINTENDENT
Provide overall on-site administrative and technical management on construction project site. Works directly with the Project Manager to ensure that jobs are completed on time and with the highest quality. Manages and maintains our client’s safety program.
The incumbent is generally expected to complete work assignments under limited supervision, exercising latitude in determining objectives of assignment; schedules and arranges own activities and others in accomplishing objectives. Reports directly to the Director.
- Be a Leader and a positive Role Model: Be an ambassador to the community by living the client’s Culture and Core Values. Further the advancement of their Vision and Mission Statements.
- Supervise total construction effort to ensure project is constructed in accordance with design, budget and schedule. Includes interfacing with client representatives, suppliers, local jurisdictions, other contractors, etc.
- Plan, coordinate and supervise onsite functions (scheduling, inspections, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of onsite team members, etc.).
- Supervise craft employees and/or other contractors as required by the contract.
- Responsible for both quality assurance and quality control of all work performed onsite, whether through self-observation/verification, delegation, or managed oversight.
- May authorize and/or approve all onsite personnel assignments, purchase requisitions, rental equipment, temporary laborers, etc. to the extent allowed by company Policy, Processes & Procedures
- Provide technical assistance, i.e., interpretation of drawings, recommending construction methods and equipment, etc., as required.
- Lead and assist in developing and implementing project specific procedures, working documents, standards, schedules, etc.
- Ensure all onsite personnel comply with project procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, etc. Document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required.
- Assume responsibility for productivity of crafts, efficient use of materials & equipment, and contractual performance of the project.
- Provide project documentation including daily reports and pictures for documenting appropriate levels of progress.
Minimum of eight years construction management and/or craft supervision experience in similar facility construction. Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction (technology, equipment, methods); craft agreements, jurisdiction, negotiations; engineering, cost control schedules and safety required. Ability to multi-task. Excellent communication, organizational and supervisory skills essential.
Wednesday, July 7, 2021