Principal Software Engineer
Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Route Networking Group is partnering with our client to find an experienced Principal Software Engineer to join a passionate group of smart creatives. They will play an intricate role in driving the growth of this company’s rapidly expanding and industry disrupting brand protection technologies. The ideal candidate thrives on solving difficult challenges that have high impact and is an expert at large/high volume scale. They have a deeply rooted passion for technology and seeing their products WOW the customer.
- Build resilient, performant and secure back-end services that powers the core brand protection saas
- Design and implement software that meets the delicate balance between time to market and perfection.
- Partner with the Product Owner - learn quickly and adapt to market conditions and customer opportunities.
- Collaborate like a boss. Win as a team.
- Build and care for your products. Complete ownership.
- Expert level software development using Java/Kotlin and Spring or equivalents
- Expert at building fast and resilient RESTful services
- Expert with relational and non relational DBs, preferably of the open source variety such as mysql, elasticsearch, mongodb or equivalents.
- Expert in development fundamentals such as OO, Patterns, Unit Testing and Code Reviews
- Expert at building containerized and/or serverless solutions with elastic scalability such as fargate, ecs, lambda, docker or equivalents.
- Expert at building CI/CD pipelines with Git, Maven, Jenkins or the equivalents
- Expert with monitoring with services such as DataDog, Zabbix or equivalents
- Very comfortable working with Hadoop ecosystem and Snowflake or equivalents
- Very comfortable with analytical platforms such as Looker
This client is the global brand protection leader in combating brand infringement, fraud, and piracy within the increasingly complex worlds of mobile apps, marketplaces, and domains. Located in the heart of bustling downtown Boise, ID this rapidly growing tech startup offers a fun and vibrant culture, competitive salaries and an unbeatable outdoor lifestyle (consistently ranked top places to live by publications such as Outside and Forbes).
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!
Monday, April 18, 2022