Founded in 2009, our client provides third-party, progressive software development services that enable its clients to keep their brightest and most valuable talent focused on innovation. This company offers years of experience in specialty software development services such as design, web, mobile, cloud, and Salesforce development, QA and QA testing, DevOps, and CI/CD. Our client is committed to creating abundance for their partners, employees, stakeholders, and the community. They partner with clients, often working onsite in their offices to explore and understand business requirements to deliver long-term custom software services. They are recognized as one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing privately held companies and have been named one of the Best Places to Work in Idaho for five consecutive years.
Our client is hiring a full-time Dynamics 365 - Power Apps Architect / Technical Consultant primarily focused on people and making a difference for others. The person who would thrive in this role is committed to and passionate about learning their craft and developing themselves as leaders. For this person, work is seen as a vehicle to create abundance for our partners, teams, families, and community. Coaching is welcomed and desired, both personally and professionally, enabling someone to live a life they love and live it fully. Those who would be less fulfilled in this role may prefer predictability, clearly defined roadmaps, consistent direction, and a set schedule.
• Designs and develops solutions for partners and leads the software development effort with a global team.
• Works with the partner to understand business requirements, break down requirements into work items, design
technical solutions, coordinate delivery, and develop code and tests to deliver assigned requirements.
• Ensures development processes are in place to deliver quality and identifies areas of improvement for the software development team regarding technologies and the context of the project.
• Works with the leadership team to measure progress, provide direction and team composition input, and effectively lead change to deliver on evolving client needs.
• Assists with developing the growth of less-experienced engineers on the project and in the company.
• Meets and collaborates with our development teams in the US and India as needed based on project requirements.
• ~80% of the time focused on partner projects and ~20% of the time within the company.
• Acts as a knowledgeable liaison between technical teams, data teams, testing teams, and business stakeholders
during the implementation phase.
• Design, create, and implement software modifications and enhancements, and integrate other systems with the
client’s existing Dynamics 365/Power Platform solutions.
• Works closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and other team members collaboratively to achieve common
• 4-7 years of professional experience in a related field.
• Understands Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Dataverse and relationships between objects.
• Demonstrates leadership and passion for training and coaching a global software engineering team.
• Demonstrates a desire to learn and enhance software development skills continually
• Investigates, analyze, and can make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements,
upgrades, and modifications.
• Brings experience and capabilities in Dynamics 365 to the team and projects, enabling the team to move faster and deliver quality solutions.
• Possesses the ability to listen and learn.
• Has clear, kind, and candid communication.
• Possesses confidence to say what needs to be communicated to move a conversation, project, and deliverable
• Competitive compensation
• Health/vision/dental benefits
• 401K and FSAs
• Tenure-based PTO
• Countless personal and professional development opportunities