Route Networking Group
- Boise, ID
Join the team that’s changing the future of healthcare:
What if your work helped a person make a decision that got him to the emergency room just in time? Or helped a doctor talk to a mom about her child’s illness? And what if the job you showed up for every day made even one person decide to take a walk instead of sitting on the couch eating potato chips?
The best health education in the world only helps people if they can get to it when they need it. As a Development Operations Engineer, you’ll be part of an innovative team that designs, develops, and deploys the technology that delivers health education to people during an office visit, in the hospital, or wherever they are—on any device.
Your experience and your passion for software engineering and operations and making a profound difference in health care make you an ideal candidate. And this company, a nonprofit organization makes an ideal workplace where you can thrive. Since 1975, their mission has been to help people make better health decisions. This mission—combined with their innovative spirit—has led to health education and technological solutions that clinicians use to deliver education as part of care.
Their Boise campus boasts a fully equipped gym; walking, running, and biking trails; healthy snacks; company bicycles; and a host of exercise classes—all on-site. Their offices are on the road to the local ski area. And we work in beautiful buildings, filled with natural light and the best of regional art. They can accommodate full remote positions.
Here’s what you can do:
- Work alongside the team to develop products and systems that make it easier for health care professionals to deliver health education and make it easier for people to access it.
- Enable teams to bring products to market faster.
- Build advanced and innovative tools and solutions to help deploy o applications for millions of users across multiple datacenters at trailblazing speeds. (We love automation!!)
- Join a team providing continuous deployment with continuous availability.
- Play with a lot of cool technologies. (.Net, PowerShell, Terraform Pipelines…)
- Dive in deep with cloud providers. (Azure, AWS)
- Take on other duties as assigned. (Yeah, the day-to-day stuff happens here, too.)
- Work with the security team and participate in Red /Blue Team games
- Participate in an on-call rotation. (Part of that continuous availability stuff.)
You’ve got this:
- You have a passion for quality “awesomeness” and helping deliver world-class software.
- You’re driven, but not by your ego; you see potential in others and want to help them succeed.
- You’re agile in temperament and discipline; you want to continuously deliver awesomeness.
- You’re flexible and can switch tasks as priorities change.
- You’ve got development capabilities in an object-oriented language and an understanding of design patterns.
- You love software engineering but also have a passion for playing with cool toys (Operations).
- You’re the person people come to when they need to solve a problem.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or computer information systems, or you have equivalent work experience.
- All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check
- Company requires proof of COVID-19 vaccination for employment.
Interested in Applying? Awesome! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume!
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
$110,000.00 - $125,000.00