Rummage Staffing Solutions, LLC.
- Las Vegas, NV
Independent Sales Representative Job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven independent sales representative to drive company sales by persuading customers to purchase our services.
The independent sales representative’s responsibilities include managing customer relationships, identifying networking opportunities, answering customers' questions, and finding new customers through in-person visits, cold-calling, emailing, and social media advertising.
To be successful as an independent sales representative, you should be committed to achieving sales goals with minimal supervision. Ultimately, a top-performing independent sales representative should demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills, and achieve excellent customer service at all times.
Independent Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Identifying potential customers through networking and following leads.
- Arranging meetings with potential and existing customers to present company products.
- Persuading customers to purchase company services by highlighting benefits and key features.
- Building and maintaining solid relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Promptly submitting vendor request for talent.
- Following up with customers to inquire into whether RSS met their employment expectations.
- Filling out the necessary paperwork and obtaining customers' signatures to complete each sale.
- Addressing customer concerns and resolving complaints.
Independent Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver's license.
- Proven sales experience.
- The ability to travel to local businesses.
- The ability to work independently.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.