- Los Angeles, CA, United States
The executive recruiting firm of Saenger Associates has been exclusively retained to find a MANAGER FP&A for a Healthcare Consulting Company with an Analytics Subsidiary.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Reporting to the Senior Finance Executive, lead all strategic aspects of the company’s financial performance and decision-making
- Works with all levels of management to gather, analyze, summarize, and prepare recommendations regarding present and future financial plans, financial performance, acquisition activity, new business planning, trends
- Performs financial forecasting, reconciliation, and reporting
- Identify trends and developments within the operation and various profit/cost centers and presents the findings and recommends solutions
- Conducts special studies to analyze complex financial actions and prepares recommendations for policy, procedure, control, or action
- Work in a team to leverage claims and other types of data in the solution of significant client issues
- BS Degree – prefer MBA
- Backgrounds in Finance, FP&A and Accounting
- Public Accounting background a major plus
- Hands-on, driven and experienced in consulting services, analytics platform companies, health plans, provider groups / health systems preferred
- Successful experience working with operations to improve performance, margins, and costs for consulting and analytics firms
- Highly skilled collaborator, influencer, and frequent communicator with multiple stakeholders
- Quick learner, comfortable in a fast-paced environment, great with analytics, terrific level of curiosity
- Local candidates only
Competitive compensation package. Excellent career for a high potential professional.
To apply, please respond with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, May 26, 2020