- Greater Los Angeles Area, CA, United States
The executive recruiting firm Saenger Associates has been retained to conduct aconfidential search for a General Manager for our client, a pioneering global embedded systems designer and manufacturer, supplying commercial, military and space customers, including all the Primes.
Reporting to the Global CEO, this is a comprehensive role leading the USA division’s business and operations, creating an environment to achieve sales targets and financial results, while meeting customer program expectations.
- Overall responsibility for managing, mentoring, and developing all USA-based staff in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Quality, Materials, Manufacturing, Finance, and HR
- Develop a multi-year strategic plan that identifies the Company’s approach to achieving its aggressive growth and profitability goals
- Develop new and deepen existing customer relationships through a proactive and disciplined account management process; build the company's image and promote positive relationships with Customers, Vendors, and Suppliers both internally and externally
- Establish and manage the annual budget and financial and program performance
- Ensure manufacturing excellence, including people and equipment
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE FOR SUCCESS
- You have a strong background in aerospace and defense for anOEM, supplier or integrator, developing innovative technologies as an engineer, then graduating to sales/business development and/or a GM role
- Your experience is with companies or divisions of $50M-$100M; you know what a $100M business looks like and how to get there
- You have demonstrated experience leading business expansion and increasing revenue and profitsin the military, aerospace and/or space industries
- You know your way around an ISO/AS certifiedmanufacturing plant
- You have managed and mentored experienced, professional staff, and understand the value of implementing performance management, and process improvement
- You have experience fully engaging in the budgeting, forecasting and financial planning process
- You are able to live in the Greater Los Angeles area and travel domestically and internationally as needed
- You have an Electrical Engineering degree, and preferable an MBA or Master’s in Engineering
Generous base salary, target bonus, and possible future equity
We welcome your interest, suggestions or referrals.
For consideration, please email your resume in strictest confidence, to email@example.com
Monday, July 22, 2019