The executive recruiting firm Saenger Associates has been exclusively retained to conduct a confidential search for an Electronics Plant Manager for a high-volume consumer electronics manufacturing and assembly plant for our client, a global leader in engineered products. The Plant Manager will provide leadership to create a performance-driven organization and foster continuous improvement of all operational metrics.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Day-to-day operations and P&L responsibility for a high-volume consumer electronics operation, delivering high quality products, superior delivery times, revenue, and profit growth
• Provide leadership and expertise to drive Lean and Continuous Improvement in the areas of safety, quality, on-time delivery, cost reduction and inventory turns
YOUR BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE INCLUDES
• Ten plus years’ experience as a strong leader of manufacturing and plant operations, including demonstrated success managing safety, quality, delivery, production, facilities and equipment, materials, productivity, and customer satisfaction
• Must have experience in a high-volume manufacturing and assembly environment
• Bachelor's degree in engineering, MBA or Master’s in technical discipline strongly desired
Competitive compensation package, benefits, relocation assistance, terrific upward career mobility.
For consideration, please email your resume with current compensation, in strictest confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org