Head of Engineering
- Los Angeles/Ventura County, CA
HEAD OF ENGINEERING
Electrical Engineering – servo drives and motor controllers
Job Location: Camarillo, CA
The executive search firm Saenger Associates has been exclusively retained to search for a business savvy, customer-oriented Head of Engineering for our client Advanced Motion Controls, a global leader and pioneer in the electronic design and manufacture of power electronics - motion control drives and motor controllers used in a vast array of industries. The company's revenue size is less than $100M. The Head of Engineering will report directly to the senior executive/co-founder.
- Make it happen!
- Direct all aspects of the engineering process for custom and standard products
- Provide leadership and support to a large multidisciplinary staff of hardware, software, and firmware engineers, test programming and failure analysis
- Engage in product definition requiring engagement and collaboration with key customers and distribution partners, along with internal sales and marketing
- Define new product feature sets, cost targets, project budgets and schedules
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE FOR SUCCESS
- You are a proven engineering AND business leader, with a strong work ethic and integrity
- You have 10+ years’ experience in POWER ELECTRONICS / MOTION CONTROL electrical engineering with at least 5 years in a senior/key contributor level, including experience supervising a large staff
- You have a strong practical background in electrical engineering, including power electronics circuit design
- You know how to develop and engage in positive relationships both internally and externally
- You are a hands-on leader with the ability to motivate others to the highest levels of performance and accomplishment
- Excellent speaking and written communication skills
- You have experience working with ERP and PLM systems
- BS in engineering related discipline, preferably electrical/electronics.
- Prefer local candidate, but will consider relocation
Very competitive compensation and benefits package, performance and rewards-based cultureWe welcome your interest, suggestions or referrals. For consideration, please email your resume email@example.com
Monday, December 2, 2019