Director, B2B Sales - Customized Packaging Products
- Greater Los Angeles Area, CA
The executive recruiting firm of Saenger Associates has been exclusively retained to confidentially search for a Director, Sales for a small / mid-sized specialty manufacturing company. Our client is an industry leader in highly customized packaging products. The company enjoys a longstanding reputation of more than 50+ years, in creating tremendous client value with innovative products. Our client is committed to profitable growth and geographic expansion.
The successful candidate will serve as the visionary leader of the organization’s sales effort to create and communicate the path forward. Reporting directly to the President, the Director of Sales will grow key accounts and be an effective “hands-on” manager of sales professionals. This individual will have a proven track record of achieving sales and profit goals, enhancing customer relations and motivating a Sales and Customer Service team.
- Develop, implement and measure the processes deployed to manage and grow sales 15% annually while meeting profitability goals.
- Strong experience in growing profitable sales, including manufacture reps, account development, and business planning
- Motivate, mentor and develop the team to achieve individual and department growth and retention goals.
- Ensure and require the highest levels of performance, accountability and responsiveness from the Sales and Customer Service team.
- Player / Coach, managing, mentoring, and motivating sales professionals
- Directly manage and develop relationships at key accounts. Support the sales team with a presence in the field to help build customer relationships at the highest level.
- Must have B2B sales experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a direct sales management role in a B2B environment (custom products preferred)
- Represent company at key events, trade shows, with customers
- Understanding and experience in budgetary responsibility and profitability analysis.
- Able to travel a minimum of 15%
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
B2B Custom consumer and industrial products, packaging, printing
This position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Local candidates preferred.
We welcome your suggestions or referrals.
Tuesday, March 12, 2019