General Manager/VP Sales - B2B Customized Industrial Products
- Greater Ventura County, CA
The executive search firm of Saenger Associates is conducting a search for a General Manager/VP Sales for our privately held client.Our client is a highly profitable, custom manufacturer & distributor for more than 50 years. They are an acclaimed market leader for excellence in execution for their customers in North America along with growing global success. The successful candidate will have an overall sales background with understanding of engineering and operations.
- GM/VP will have a lot of freedom (independence) to drive business development, leadership, and execution of operations ensuring alignment with overall corporate ownership objectives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with the right high quality products, on-time delivery and excellent customer service.
- Build and protect existing business/leading positions, identify strategic new business opportunities and extensions in North America - to build or acquire.
- Further develop manufacturing, distribution and engineering breakthrough improvements.
- Engage with customer decision makers to drive custom engineered product sales.
- Provide guidance to develop a proactive, customer facing approach by existing sales teams
- Reinforce the strong team-oriented culture in the organization through collaborative leadership
- Passionately foster customer value and focus.
- Must be a player/coach with the ability and experience to nurture a strong management & professional team
- Client moving into brand new larger manufacturing facility to enable growth with acreage for future expansion.
- Ready for the next level in your career?
- Must have at least 18 months customer facing experience
- Minimum Requirement: Bachelor’s degree: Business/Engineering preferred
- Excellent people leadership and development skills
- High level of integrity and be an egoless team player
- Commitment to results and to a positive team culture
- Ideal candidate will possess experience or good insight in industrial custom metal or electronics manufacturing, aerospace, custom/job shop manufacturing, and/or medical devices manufacturing
Compensation Package: base salary commensurate with GM/VP role, attractive performance bonus program with incentives and company benefits. Client values the need for work/life balance. Relocation assistance offered.
If you are interested in applying or suggesting a referral, please contact Mike Nadler, Senior Vice President, Saenger Associates, in strict confidence, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 661-284-3818 x108.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019