President - B2B Industrial Products ISO:9001, ISO:13485, AS:9100
- Greater Los Angeles, CA
The executive search firm of Saenger Associates is conducting a search for a President for our client, a highly profitable custom manufacturer & distributor for more than 50 years. They are acclaimed for their excellence in engineering and execution. The successful candidate needs to have a strong sales management background, with overall operations, marketing, quality and engineering expertise.
- President will drive market share, leadership, and execution of operations and distribution, ensuring operations are aligned with overall corporate business objectives.
- Drive breakthrough engineering and operational performance improvements, while ensuring global customer satisfaction with high quality products delivered on-time.
- Protect and maintain existing business/leading positions, identify strategic and logical new business opportunities and extensions in North America, and determine the appropriate way to build or acquire.
- Further develop manufacturing distribution and engineering breakthrough improvements
- Continuously engage with customers at all levels to ensure a continuous pipeline of business
- Reinforce the strong team-oriented culture in the organization through collaborative leadership; promote and foster a team culture
- Passionately foster customer value and focus.
- Must be a player/coach with the ability and experience to nurture a strong management & professional team
- Maintain and extend a culture of high integrity and customer satisfaction.
- Client moving into brand new manufacturing facility with acreage for expansion.
- President/GM role in a custom, highly specialized manufacturing/distribution company that utilizes engineering and technology; minimum $25M in revenue
- OR – you are currently a Vice President or Director ready for the next level in your career growth to the President level
- Ideal candidate will possess experience in one of the following industries: medical devices, aerospace or custom metal manufacturing
- Inspiring and strong business leader with 10+ years of focus on long term strategy.
- Demonstrated success in implementing continuous improvement principles, practices and techniques
- Commitment to results, proven track record of growing revenue and profit
- Excellent people leadership and development skills
- High level of integrity and be an egoless team player
- Must be a customer facing executive
- Experience working with a quality management system such as: ISO:9001, ISO:13485, AS:9100
- Bachelor’s degree a MUST; Business/Engineering preferred
Compensation Package: base salary commensurate with President role, attractive performance bonus program with incentives and company benefits
Tuesday, March 12, 2019