The executive recruiting firm Saenger Associates has been exclusively retained to conduct a search for a Manager of Talent Acquisition for an industry leading industrial company.Their growth and success have created the immediate need to grow their HR team.
Reporting to the CHRO, the Manager of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for driving excellence in Company recruiting strategies, methods and results, in successfully recruiting highly qualified candidates for all applicable company positions, 50+ openings currently. $600K+ annual agency “spend” now – goal for 25 percent improvement / alternate sourcing.
• Communicate directly with hiring managers to determine candidate responsibilities and qualifications to ensure focused, successful, and timely recruiting results.
• Continually research, identify, and utilize applicable channels (to include Internet and social media sources), professional organizations, and educational facilities, to ascertain the best candidate selection opportunities and quality recruiting.
• Enhance employee referral programs VS usage of agencies
• Create a ‘pipeline’ for all job classifications of internal and external candidates.
• Develop and convey a positive image of the Company in the community with local schools and related professional associations.
• Coordinate recruitment related outreach to applicable area trade and vocational schools, community colleges and vocational centers through your staff of recruiters.
• A minimum of ten (10) years in a recruiting role with increasing responsibilities into leadership roles, along with experience in Distribution, Manufacturing, Transportation & Logistics.
• Experience and skill in development of Performance-Based Job Descriptions
• Excellent behavioral interviewing skills.
• Excellent verbal, non-verbal, written, and presentation skills.
• Bilingual language skills desirable (Spanish and English).
• PHR or SPHR Certification highly desirable, college degree a must.
• Competitive salary and benefits in a great work environment empathizing balance. 1-2 days per week virtual if preferred.
For consideration, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org