Plant Manager - Nogales
- Nogales, Mexico
The executive recruiting firm of Saenger Associates has been exclusively retained to conduct a search for a Plant Manager for our client. The company is a global leader in precision engineered products with a long history of sustained growth and profitability. As the industry leader, our client maintains a culture committed to the highest standards of quality, on time delivery and exceptional customer satisfaction.
The position is in Nogales, Mexico, a one-hour drive from Tucson, Arizona.
Plant operations are modern, clean, and well automated, producing a high volume of molded parts.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct plant operations in keeping with company’s commitment to quality, safety, and customer satisfaction.
- Manage team of supervisory personnel to ensure achievement of sales targets and on time delivery schedule.
- Adhere to best manufacturing and engineering practices in execution of molding operations.
- Keep focus on labor, material, and equipment costs to ensure achievement of budget goals and financial results.
- Ten plus years in manufacturing operations in a managerial role of a high-volume operation
- Strong leadership, teambuilding, and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creative problem solver and adaptable to change and new methods to improve output
- Background in other business functions like engineering or finance helpful.
- BS in engineering or related technical discipline.
- MBA or advanced technical degree preferred
- Candidates with upward potential for larger roles in the organization will receive special consideration
Highly competitive base salary commensurate with a high-level senior executive, attractive performance bonus, full company executive benefits and a full relocation package.
We welcome your interest, suggestions, or referrals. For consideration, please email your resume, in strictest confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tuesday, September 15, 2020