- Greater San Diego , CA
The executive recruiting firm Saenger Associates has been retained to conduct a confidential search for an Electronics Executive for our client, a global engineered products OEM with a high performance culture.
Reporting to the Senior Business Unit Executive, this is a comprehensive role with direct and matrixed responsibility across key areas of the Electronics Business Unit, providing leadership for overall business strategy, business expansion, engineering, new product development, and manufacturing excellence.
BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE FOR SUCCESS
- You have a strong background in electrical engineering and consumer electronics products, with considerable time spent in product development.
- You understand the components and intricacies involved in highly engineered electronics products; your product development background has given you the necessary insights into the many engineering disciplines required in the development of consumer electronics goods (electrical, mechanical, mobile app, firmware, test, network, and others).
- You are also a big picture strategist, focused on business expansion and increasing market share
- You know your way around a manufacturing plant, including equipment, mass production processes, quality, testing
- You have developed electronics products for a cost sensitive, high-volume manufacturing environment
- You are comfortable on the plant floor, but also shine in an executive setting, working collaboratively with P&L owners, marketers, customers
- Bonus points if you have been a GM / P&L owner
- You are able to live in the Western USA and travel as needed, including to Mexico
- You have a BSEE and MBA
Competitive compensation package, benefits, relocation assistance, terrific upward career mobility
For consideration, please email your resume in strictest confidence, to [email protected]
Tuesday, March 12, 2019