The retained executive search firm of Saenger Associates has been retained to find a Senior Director Operations & New Product Development for a business division of our client company, a dominant player in their global markets as a manufacturer of innovative, engineered products. The successful candidate should have broad management experience including leadership responsibilities. Our client needs someone who can think and plan strategically as well as serve as a business partner to the SBU management.
· Drive product and service improvement initiatives throughout the organization, including customer experience.
· Ensure new products in development are on track to meet or exceed customer expectations.
· Coordinate the development and implementation of strategic plans for the business unit that target market share growth by exceeding customer expectations.
· Work with manufacturing facilities to ensure the quality and operations expectations are clearly communicated and understood.
· Develop processes, systems and measurements by which product and service requirements are identified and improved.
· Work with marketing and engineering to recommend product performance and quality specifications and expectations.
· Identify and recommend viable technical approaches to solve new product needs
· Recommend operational improvements based on voice of the customers
· No direct staff; Lead by influencing organization through key individual contributor role.
· Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering; chemical, mechanical or electronics
· MBA or other advanced degree preferred
· 10+ years experience working in or managing a business with a strong quality orientation
· Demonstrated ability to develop, build and motivate teams in a business environment
· Prior P&L and general management experience
· New product development management experience
WHAT YOU’LL GET
Competitive compensation package, benefits, relocation assistance, terrific upward career mobility.