The executive search firm of Saenger Associates has been exclusively retained to conduct a confidential search for a Distribution & Manufacturing Executive for a privately held, technology advanced manufacturer of engineered metal, plastic, and electronic products.
This multi-site distributions and operations leader will have direct responsibility for the direction and execution of significant distribution operations and plant operations within this global company. These plant operations are automated facilities producing millions of finished products daily. The successful candidate will serve as the trusted right hand and backup.
• 15+ years of experience in global multi-site distribution, operations management and supply chain; or equivalent business leadership roles
• Expertise in Transportation & Logistics, Warehousing, Supply Chain and Sourcing
• Expertise in Manufacturing, Operations, Extrusion, LEAN and Continuous Improvement
• Experienced in the Americas and Asia
• Proven track record of leading improvements in quality, safety, delivery, and cost productivity
• Demonstrated experience deploying and driving change initiatives
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and negotiation skills
• Strong team builder, sets high bar for self and organization to exceed goals and objectives
• BS in engineering or related technical discipline required; MBA strongly preferred
• Capable of future advancement to senior executive roles
Highly competitive base salary commensurate with a high-level senior executive, attractive performance bonus, full company executive benefits and a full relocation package.