The executive search firm of Saenger Associates has been retained to conduct a confidential search for a Group Plant Manager Distribution and Manufacturing for a privately held manufacturer of precision engineered products.
This multi-site operations leader will oversee both domestic and international distribution centers and manufacturing plants. These are automated facilities producing millions of finished products daily. The ideal candidate will have meaningful prior experience in distribution operations and possess the knowledge and aptitude to also lead manufacturing and/or other business operations.
• 15+ years of experience in global multi-site operations management or equivalent business leadership roles
• Manufacturing and Distribution experience in a high-volume environment is ideal
• Business experience in sales/marketing or engineering or supply chain a major plus
• Ability to develop and implement initiatives to improve flexibility, speed, and efficiency; to support rapid growth
• Proven track record of leading improvements in quality, safety, delivery, and cost productivity
• Demonstrated experience deploying and driving change initiatives
• Excellent communication, interpersonal, leadership and negotiation skills
• Strong team builder, sets high bar for self and organization to exceed goals and objectives
• BS in engineering or related technical discipline required; MBA strongly preferred
• Capable of future advancement to senior executive roles in Operations and general management
Highly competitive base salary commensurate with a high-level senior executive, attractive performance bonus, full company executive benefits and a full relocation package.
For consideration, please email your resume in strictest confidence, to firstname.lastname@example.org .