VP of Sales - Chicago
Sales Recruiters Chicago, Dallas, Denver
- Wood Dale, IL
We are recruiting for a VP of Sales who will report directly to the CEO. Our client manufactures full equipment systems and services parts for the compacting and granulation industry. These machines are widely used across a range of industries and serve as a backbone for a variety of materials.
These would include:
- Lithium Carbonate
- Steel mill waste oxides
- Specialty chemicals/halogens
- Metal alloys/metal powders
- Specialty Minerals (MgO, Animal Feed, Lime)
Our client's most common mineral processes include drying, briquetting, dry and wet granulation, and fine grinding.
Reports To: CEO
Location: Chicago - required to be in the office (No Remote)
About the role: Perform functions to manage and direct sales activities for the overall company with overall responsibilities for sales and sales support personnel. Responsible for developing and executing the sales strategy and yearly sales budgets.
- Responsible for growth in sales, new custom machines, spare parts, and service.
- Supervise Sales personnel.
- Establish relationships with sales and service personnel to promote sales.
- Conduct meetings with customers to provide product knowledge and review sales policies.
- Assist with customer inquiries, order expediting, field product problems, and develop resources.
- Establish plans and programs to promote and present products.
- Call on account to develop company recognition at the customer level.
- Evaluate external Distributors' and Reps' performance.
- Participate in the development and implementation of sales and marketing goals. Willing to travel domestically and internationally.
- ISO9001:2015 foundations are responsible for marketing and branding.
- MBA/Mini MBA or equivalent experience.
- Five or more years of Management experience.
- Five or more years of technical project sales experience with an emphasis on process solutions.
- Five or more years of experience working on profitability, gross margins, and finance.
- ISO9001:2015 foundations
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally to industrial environments as required.
Minimum Educational Qualifications:
Bachelor of degreeSciencin Mechanical Engineering, Science, Chemical, Metallurgical, Industrial,
Minimum Previous Experience:
Ten years of Manufacturing experience preferred in the mining industry
Minimum Additional Training:
Advanced in Microsoft Office
Well-versed in Engineering Drawing
- Hire, train, and assist employees, enforce company policies, establish performance standards, and evaluate
- employee status
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Strong Communication Skills (verbal and written)
- Aptitude for Technology and Manufacturing
- Dependability, Planning, and Organizations skills
Monday, February 27, 2023