Licenses & Certifications
Years of Experience
About this Company
Driven by the desire to provide the Carolinas with better mental health services, the family opened 2 offices in the region. Now 23 years later, the family business has grown to 20+ locations throughout North Carolina and has become the largest private mental health practice in the area.
Fully Licensed Psychotherapist Qualifications:
- Fully and dually licensed (LCSW/LCAS) in North Carolina at the Masters level
- Demonstrated prior clinical experience for a minimum of 2 years.
- Knowledge of medicated assisted treatment protocol and 12 Step models of recovery
- Candidate must be able to travel to different clinic sites in Wake County as needed.
- Clinicians from the BIPOC and LGBTQ+ communities are encouraged to apply.
Perks & Benefits:
- Sign-on bonus
- Full health insurance coverage with vision, dental, long term, and short term disability, and life insurance.
- Credentialing on all insurance billing panels.
- Paid time off
- Stipend for training and re-certification needs
- Access to Relias, a Learning Management System, that offers hundreds of free CEUs with the completion of training
- Competitive salary