Licenses & Certifications
Years of Experience
Full benefits , 401k
About this Company
“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is to collaborate with Care Partners to make health care simpler, personal and more affordable
Required skills & experience (the “must haves” to be considered)
• Graduate of Nursing program required; BSN desired or Graduate in Clinical
Psychology or Clinical Social Work.
• Experience working with behavioral health cases.
• Active clinical licensure in good standing with current state
• 3+ years of utilization management/quality improvement experience. ( will consider
1+ years of experience)
• Working knowledge and understanding of basic utilization management concepts.
What you need to know
- Provides first level clinical review for all mental health, behavioral health and substance abuse
authorization requests against applicable criteria, policies and procedures. Accurately
documents all reviews and contacts providers and members according to established timeframes.
- REMOTE role, but must live within one hour of Lee's Summit (Kansas City, MO suburb)
so they can drive in for the occasional team meeting
- Growth company, excellent benefits