- Brooklyn, NY
Required Skills and Experience:
- You are a board-certified Psychiatrist licensed to practice in New York
- 3+ years experience providing direct mental health treatment
- You are an independent self-starter, a leader, and a strategic thinker who is excited about the big picture of whole community health, and the ongoing evaluation and iteration of our care model.
- You are excited about how technology can support your work and help drive the ongoing evaluation toward new, better, care.
- You have no restrictions on your ability to provide care to Medicaid or Medicare patients
What You Need to Know:
- Rotating on-call schedule - phone, every 6 weeks on for 1 week
- Currently 99% telehealth, but long term 100% of time in clinic + 1 day/month of home visits
- No night home visits - home visits are during business hours
- Follow a panel of members to provide behavioral health assessments, diagnosis, treatment recommendations, treatment planning, clinical treatment, medication management, and follow up planning.
- Be a key contributor in the development and implementation of behavioral health clinical programming within the hub/market and capabilities that support both core business and long-range company growth
- Work with clinical and operational leadership to measure and continuously improve the quality of behavioral health care provided to members in your market