Required skills & experience:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2) 2+ years of Software Development experience designing and developing effective solutions and security engineering experience.
3) At least one year of experience building solutions in the cloud, preferably Microsoft Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
4) SDLC experience including secure design, development, QA, and deployment - embracing agile development methodologies.
5) Ability to communicate effectively across the organization.
6) Currently has or is eligible for an ADP II security clearance.
What you need to know:
1) You're a strong fit for this role if you have applied knowledge of the healthcare industry.
2) Big plus if you have experience with Kubernetes.
3) Opportunity to work for a large organization that maintains a friendly and supportive culture.
4) Competitive pay and benefits.