Years of Experience
Full benefits , 401k
We are looking for a creative, highly motivated individual to join our team as Sr. Growth Marketing Manager, playing a crucial role in supporting our sales and crowd operations departments.
The primary goal of this position will be to develop and execute effective strategies to drive sales and crowd engagement. This person will be responsible for identifying and implementing specific marketing activities, along with monitoring, measuring, and responding to the results of these efforts.
The ideal candidate has existing knowledge on building go-to-market strategies; creating campaigns and assets to influence targets; and delivering innovative solutions (internally and to partners) that help to achieve aggressive sales, retention, and up-sell targets. In addition, this person is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has experience running large-scope projects with cross-over between departments and leadership teams.
If the position overview above describes you, please apply below for consideration.
• Become an industry expert in the recruiting & HR Tech space.
• Help develop and manage collaborative marketing plans that drive sales including
> Top of Funnel Activity (e.g., Direct Mail & Email, Explainer Videos, Sales Sheets, Events & Social Media / Blogs)
> Opportunity Support (e.g., Demos & Executive Briefings, Use Case Videos, Case Studies & Guidebooks, Infographics and Business Cases / Proof of Value)
• Build and maintain strategic relationships with key industry players, agencies, and vendors.
• Manage the day-to-day responsibilities of marketing activity – from hands-on operational work to coordinating with internal teams and partners for execution, holding them accountable for contractual deliverables and KPIs.
• Approve all marketing content (brand, visual, messaging) per brand guidelines prior to public distribution, seeking additional approval when necessary.
• Manage frequent stakeholder interactions with internal and external groups, including sales, customer success and crowd operations.
• Communicate regular updates to partners and internal teams regarding marketing objectives and progress.
• Work closely with sales and customer success teams to develop go-to-market strategies, case studies, informational flyers, webinars, videos, and other sales collateral.
• Leverage our website and digital platforms, partner relationships, trade shows, and other events to drive lead generation for the sales team.
• Develop and optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, web, and social channels.
• Oversee sales and marketing analytics to understand how our marketing activity drives conversion, constantly refining that process.
• Excellent communication and creative thinking skills with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
• Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software to generate web traffic, convert visitors into leads, and use dynamic workflows to nurture leads not yet ready to buy.
• 5+ years of experience in growth-focused marketing in the enterprise, mid-market, and/or startup space.
• Ability to formulate and execute on a unique vision for our clients and partners.
• Keen attention to detail along with strong organizational and project management skills.
• Results-driven personality with an ability to execute independently.
• Integrity, accountability, self-awareness, work ethic, and empathy.
• Ability to travel to key events, when appropriate.
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• Experience in operations, project management, sales, and/or customer service is a plus.
• Local to the Nashville, TN area.