Required skills & experience
1. Licensed as a marriage & family therapist, counselor, or clinical social worker in any US State
2. Empathetic and intuitive listening
3. Strong verbal and written communication
4. MUST be advanced and proficient in using a computer and the ability to learn how to use new computer programs quickly
5. Passion for our mission of improving access to high-quality care for anxiety & depression
What you need to know:
We are expanding our service to include video therapy sessions along with medication management, and are looking for several rockstar therapists to join our team and help drive our mission of providing high-quality, accessible care to patients.
Great opportunity to earn supplemental income from home.
Candidates ideally will work 10-20 hours per week