Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner - PMHNP
- Washington, DC
Job Requirements and Responsibilities:
- You have a psychiatric NP license in DC.
- You have experience providing direct mental health treatment, substance use treatment, or both.
- You are an independent self-starter, a leader, and a strategic thinker who is excited about the big picture of whole community health, and the ongoing evaluation and iteration of our care model.
- You have experience working within an interdisciplinary team
- You are excited about how technology can support your work and help drive the ongoing
Nice to have but not required:
- Experience working with individuals with co-occurring chronic medical and chronic behavioral health diagnoses
- Direct familiarity with a clinical setting