Per Diem HHA or CNA - Dallas, TX
- Dallas, TX
Patient Population: Has contact with patients of all ages in a clinical setting; understands and demonstrates appropriate behavior when interacting with patients in all populations.
- Assist clients with tasks within the scope of a home health aide based on the Plan of Care (POC).
- Communicate effectively with administrative staff regarding assessments of the client/family needs, including reporting any significant changes in client condition.
- Provide care as outlined in the Home Health Aide Care Plan and accurately document care provided.
- Contribute to the continuity of care and effective communications between all members of the care team, and regular participation in Case Conference/Team Meetings.
- Apply concepts of infection control and universal precaution in coordination/performing client care activities to protect both staff and patients.
- Demonstrate commitment and professional growth by participating in in-service programs and maintaining/improving competency. Completes training or in-services in a timely manner as assigned by your supervisor.
- Meet mandatory continuing education requirements of the Agency/licensing board.
SKILLS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Home Health Aid certification
- (1) one year Home Health Aid/CNA in Home Health setting
- Formal certificate of completion for an HHA/CNA training program
- Current CPR certification.
- Current driver’s license in good standing.
- Reliable transportation and auto liability insurance.