Required skills and experience:
1. Must have and hold an active and unrestricted Nurse Practitioner License from the CA Board of Nursing (FNP Highly Preferred).
2. Must have at least 2 years of experience working in RHC, Urgent Care, or Emergency Department.
3. Completion of Nurse Practitioner academic program approved in accordance with the CA Board of Nursing is required.
4. DEA Number and other documentation is required for credentialing through Medical Staff Services.
5. Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
What you need to know:
1. Full-time opportunity with full benefits.
2. Shift: 8am - 5pm Monday - Friday.
3. Department: Rural Health Clinic.
4. 1- hour away from the Sequoia National Forest, 2 -hours from the infamous heart of Yosemite National Forest, 2- ½ hours from the Pacific Coast Line, 3- hours to LA, and a 4-hour drive to the San Francisco Bay area.