This position is located in Wimberley, TX
Required skills and experience:
1. Minimum of five (5) years' experience in nursing management in an addiction treatment setting.
2. Bachelor's degree in Nursing with current Registered Nurse License, Master's preferred.
3. Current BLS/CPR certification.
4. Knowledge of current federal and state laws and regulations that apply to the practice of nursing.
5. Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to prioritize responsibilities.
6. Ability to make presentations before top management, public groups, and staff.
7. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
8. Intermediate skill using MS Office and electronic medical records.
What you need to know:
1. This is a very collaborative team, so we're looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves and help on the floor when needed with the rest of the staff.
2. Having Joint Commission experience/compliance will bring you to the top of the list!
3. Located in Wimberley, halfway between Austin and San Antonio, the campus features separate residences for men and women.
4. Facility offers inpatient detox and rehab as well as an intensive outpatient program.
5. Specialize in dual-diagnosis and co-occurring disorders such as anxiety disorders, alcohol disorders, mood disorders, drug rehab, personality disorders, & Trauma and PSTD.