Event or Hospitality Manager for COVID Testing Site (4 Month Contract) - Worthington
- Worthington, MN
The State of Minnesota has partnered with the client to expand COVID-19 testing throughout the state. The client is a startup specializing in healthcare for men, has turned our focus to help fulfill the demand for hard to get COVID-19 tests across the country.
We want to help with the ongoing pandemic, so we are using our business and our team to make testing for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, available to people across all 50 states immediately. Our test, in partnership with Rutgers University, takes a novel approach to testing patients that saves resources and reduces virus spread.
The Site Manager is responsible for all aspects of the site operations. Typical duties would include:
- Establishing, monitoring, and enforcing appropriate safety and cleanliness standards
- Ensuring appropriate staffing levels are maintained and communicating needs effectively with staffing partners
- Daily reporting including total tests performed, inventory, defects, waste, challenges, and concerns
- Motivate the team to achieve/exceed patient satisfaction goals including safety, service, and registration
- Accountable for team performance through coaching and feedback.
- Train, educate, and role model appropriate behaviors
- Utilize tools and resources to enhance the patient experience
- Share feedback, generate ideas and insights to improve the process and experience
- Implement action plans to maximize efficiencies and productivity
- Ensures all compliance standards are met