REMOTE - Child & Family Therapists, Counselors, PMHNPs (FT&PT)
- Vancouver, WA
Come help us provide the very best care to our patients and their families, making our first clinic a place children love to be.
- Provide excellent care for children ages 3 to 12 years, working closely with their parents and caregivers
- Provide psychiatric evaluations and medication management services. This includes clinical evaluations and treatment plan development.
- Support all aspects of children’s treatment plans by collaborating with other clinicians and team members – have conversations, participate in team huddles, communicate your ideas and treatment approach
- Come to staff meetings ready to learn, teach, and communicate. We have regular rounds for team-based work as well as structured training and didactics for our clinician’s continued development
- Document your work with children and parents with high levels of accuracy and timeliness – we make this easy by providing you with a simple electronic health record (and support!) and paid time in your schedule reserved for documentation!