Licenses & Certifications
Board Certified, CA License, DEA
Years of Experience
Day, Flexible schedule
About this Company
We exist to serve people who are addicted to opioids, as well as primary care, to foster wellness, longevity and socially responsible behavior. We have a passion to serve people in what can be some of the hardest days of their lives. It's a great time to join our team as we are growing rapidly and have locations nationwide!
Required Skills & Experience
1. Must be licensed in California
2. Previous experience in Addiction Medicine - 2+ years exp.
3. Does not need to be BC, but does need to have a residency
Additional Job Details
- Planning and supervising provision of treatment for patients (including regular review and notes in the patient's record) with a strong emphasis on quality & customer service.
- Oversee any patient emergencies
- Oversees patient care provided by physician extender, signs charts, etc., when applicable
- Supervises the administration of medications
- Provides patient education specific to various disease processes within our scope of practice
- Please provide an accurate rate/salary expectation from your provider in the review.
**We want a medical director that is very involved and hands on. Someone that will fully participate in our programs – help shape medical flow and functioning of each program, help identify staff training needs and provide training, participate in leadership team for each clinic, etc..
How many hours and days per week are acceptable and/or required?
- 40 hrs/wk
- Early morning – must be available as early as 5am, somewhat flexible, but must be early morning to meet needs of clinics in the area and clinic operating hours.