- Denver, CO
You can expect to work for a company that:
- Provides amazing experiences and creates raving fans.
- Strives to provide solutions for a better life and promises employees it will be the best place they have ever worked.
- Multiple award winner company
- Has a highly-engaged workforce and emphasizes career growth, empowerment, and servant leadership.
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive pay, incentive programs, 401k matching, mortgage and auto discounts
- 4 weeks min. paid time off, work anniversary paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and 16hrs paid volunteer time off
- Medical, dental, and vision health plans with FSA or HSA options
- Onsite fitness center, yoga classes, wellness committee events (hiking, softball, soccer,.. to name a few!), health fairs with biometrics screening and flu shots
- Onsite cafe
- Employee Assistance Program with a variety of services
- Career development, training, career coaching, job shadowing, mentoring program, tuition reimbursement up to $5,000/year, and a recognition system
- Culture of excellence and continuous improvement
- We strive to be the best place you’ve ever worked!
We are seeking an Encompass Administrator to join our team and oversee the day-to-day administration of the Encompass Loan Origination System. This is a hands-on role that requires a high level of technical expertise. The person in this position is responsible for a broad range of tasks, which may include administering, customization, and configuration of the Encompass System.
This individual must be a subject matter expert and will need to consistently identify areas for enhancement and opportunities to improve efficiency. This includes, develop customizations that drive innovation while performing routine hands-on maintenance and configuration and provide timely resolution to escalated issues, supports, and troubleshoots the Encompass platform for its users.
To succeed in this position, you should enjoy working under pressure in a deadline-oriented environment and be flexible, open-minded, with the ability to manage ambiguity and uncertainty, which are important for success in this role. You must be a critical thinker who can efficiently solve problems, work well in an ever-evolving environment, and contribute to team meetings and the overall information security process.
Essential Functions Include:
- Primary Interface between Company and Encompass Loan Origination System
- Maintain and audit user access and security and overall system management
- Maintain key reporting and development standards
- Internal Encompass requests within SLA
- Monitor system performance and advisories
- Lead the process for creating new Encompass functions/capabilities
- Making recommendations on system changes and optimizations
- Review business requirement documents and propose, execute, and implement solutions
- Perform system analysis to determine the impact of proposed solutions
- Develop, manage and maintain training documents/job aides
- Design, document, configure, test, and deploy approved Change Requests and Enhancements
- Create workflows, input forms, custom fields, documents, business rules
- Collaborate with key stakeholders for continuous improvement.
- Maintain users, roles, profiles, security settings, and loan setup settings
- Review Quarterly Encompass releases and application patches and QA in the test environment prior to live
- Integrate 3rd party vendors and services
- Daily support of end-users with questions, concerns regarding the usage of the system and delivering prompt resolution to the questions and concerns
Decision Making, Monitoring Information, Building Customer Loyalty, Quality Orientation, Planning and Organizing, Continuous Improvement
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Certified Encompass Administrator preferred.
- 3+ years Ellie Mae Administration experience
- In-depth understanding of the mortgage industry and loan origination life cycle
- Proven ability to manage time, meet deadlines, and prioritize
- Clear, concise, and professional written and verbal communication
- Strong problem-solving and analytical ability with business process and procedures
- Demonstrated success in a fast-paced, high-stakes environment is required
- Aptitude for maintaining professional relationships with co-workers is required
- Strong organization and analytical skills, along with the ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- A team player with versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities