Internal Medicine Physician - Erie, CO
- Erie, CO
Required Skills and Experience
Must be currently licensed in the state of Colorado and must be able to present current documentation of the following:
- Successful completion of an ACGME or AOA accredited residency in Internal Medicine, AND
- Current certification or active participation in the examination process leading to certification by the applicable board, AND
- Current competence as evidenced by active clinical practice, AND
- Relevant continuing medical education
What You Need to Know
- Provides continuing, comprehensive health maintenance and medical care to adolescents, adults, and elderly adults.
- Diagnoses diseases and renders non-surgical care.
- Instructs other health care providers and non-medical personnel.
- Diagnoses and treats diseases including problems of the internal organs such as the liver, heart, and lungs.
- Manages and treats common health problems such as infections, influenza, and pneumonia as well as more serious chronic, complex illnesses in adolescents, adults, and elderly adults.
- Examines patients, formulates differential diagnostic plans, defines and orders requires diagnostic testing.
- Interprets examination findings and test results, and implements treatment plans.
- Performs office-based procedures, except where provision of services is specifically long-term comprehensive care and wellness services.
- Serves as a consultant on internal diseases.