Licenses & Certifications
BLS, WA License
Years of Experience
About this Company
For 120 years, our dedicated team of doctors, nurses, and staff have provided expert care to our neighbors from West Seattle to Tacoma and from Bremerton to Enumclaw in hospitals, clinics, and urgent care centers - where we take care of everything from sniffles to life-threatening emergencies.
Required skills and experience:
1. Graduation from surgical technology program accredited through Accreditation Review Council on Education in Surgical Technology ARC-ST; OR
2. Successful completion of formal on-the-job training that provides the skills necessary to receive Tech in Surgery Certification through the National Center for Competency Testing.
3. Six months operating room work experience that demonstrates attainment of the requisite job knowledge skills/abilities is preferred.
NOTE: Graduation from an accredited school of nursing may be substituted for graduation from an accredited surgical technician program.
4. Current BLS certification required.
What you need to know:
1. One of the largest healthcare systems in the Seattle-Tacoma area with 10 hospitals and 230 specialty clinics.
2. Full-time opportunity with an amazing benefits package!
3. Multiple shifts are available.