Windshield Repair Specialist (Rockville)
- Rockville, MD
Licenses & Certifications
Years of Experience
About this Company
American provider of vehicle glass repair, replacement, and calibration services and insurance claims management
The Repair Specialist, which we hire year-round and seasonally, performs vehicle glass repairs whenever a glass replacement is not required. Our paid, formal training program teaches everything needed to complete these specialized repairs, regardless of any prior mechanical experience.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive weekly pay:
- This position will receive a $2/hour pay enhancement from today-August 28, 2021
- Paid time off, holidays, paid volunteer days, and a belief in work-life balance
- 401(k) plan with company matching to build your nest-egg
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you’ll need to be successful
What You’ll Do
- Learn to repair vehicle glass (in the classroom and hands-on) under the guidance of experienced technicians.
- Repair chips, cracks, and other auto glass-related issues on customer vehicles.
- Manage work orders, customer documentation, and customer communication through Mobile Resource Management (MRM) technology.
- Clean customer vehicle during wait/idle time during the repair process as well as perform additional housekeeping tasks in company vehicle and shop.
- Safely and professionally operate a company fleet vehicle to and from customer locations.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- High School Diploma/GED/Equivalent required.
- Valid state-issued driver’s license required.
- On-the-job training
- The ability to operate a van, following all safety, cleanliness policies, traffic laws, and maintain a safe driving record.
- Flexibility with hours and days trained/worked, as workloads fluctuate.
- Comfort working outside in a variety of weather conditions.
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective equipment.
- Physical requirements: lifting and carrying up to 75 lbs. for short periods, working at elevated heights, remaining on your feet for extended periods.