Licenses & Certifications
Years of Experience
About this Company
We believe that health tests shouldn’t be hard to get – or hard to understand.
Our experience is simple. You order one of our kits online, you collect your sample from home and return it via pre-paid mail to one of our fully-certified partner laboratories. A board-certified physician in your state will review and validate your results before you get them. We provide a complete, easy-to-read results report online in just a few days.
Our comprehensive tests measure key biomarkers through samples that are collected in the comfort of your home.
We empower individuals by providing easy access to health data. We are proud to offer 30+ consumer-initiated, regulatory-compliant tests…without a lab visit.
Required skills & experience
• 1-3+ years Software Engineering experience
• Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Proficient in Rails or equivalent
• Passion for building software quickly and driving value
• Proficient in writing automated tests while building features
• Experience with React is a plus
• Experience with devops pipelines is a plus: jenkins, aws codebuild, docker, etc
What you need to know
• Reporting directly to the Director of Engineering, you will work on a cross-functional, scrum team in the engineering department.
• You will help to deliver new features and products to our users and partners on a sprint by sprint basis and help promote a culture of engineering excellence.
• You will own your code every step of the way as you plan, develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code in production as we strive to become one of the best engineering teams in Austin.
• Build new software to support our expanding partnerships and user facing features
Develop, test, deploy, and monitor your code through all states of the software development lifecycle.
• Drive value at every step of the way for the company.
• Continually think of and implement new ways to automate manual processes across our team and company.
• Work with engineers across the team to determine best practices and share domain knowledge.
• Willingly jump in and handle any task that needs handling!