Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in indirect sales and partner channel management roles, preferably engaging with applicant tracking systems and other HR technology & service providers. Broad knowledge of HR technology, & recruiting space is preferred, but not required.
- Deep understanding of key partners (Applicant tracking systems and recruitment service providers) sales segments, verticals, and ecosystem to maximize channel opportunities.
- Experience with developing and executing across all aspects of a partner-led business, including channel programs. Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally.
- Experience closing complex sales and securing executive sponsorship with minimal management involvement.
- Highly motivated, project-oriented self-starter with the ability to transform challenging business requirements into tangible action plans.
- You want to build it and drive it at the same time. You’re the pilot, mechanic, and flight attendant.